- 90FT OF WATER FRONTAGE, BACKYARD SOUTH EXPOSURE, BOAT DOCK AND LIFT. 4TH LOT FROM THE POINT JUST A COUPLE MINUTES TO INLET. TRULY A BOATERS DREAM! OVERSIZED 2 CAR GARAGE. OPEN FLOOR PLAN, GREAT KITCHEN FOR ENTERTAINING. SATURNIA FLOORS THROUGHOUT. QUAINT COURTYARD FOR OUTDOOR ENJOYMENT. PRIVATE BEDROOM WITH OWN BATH. SOLID HOME BUILT ON PILINGS IF NEED TO EXPAND. HYPOLUXO POINT IS A BOATERS PARADISE.
- Interior Features: Walk-in Closet
- Exterior Features: Auto Sprinkler,Fence,Room for Pool,Zoned Sprinkler
- Appliances: Auto Garage Open,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Satellite Dish,Washer
- Utilities: Electric,Public Sewer,Public Water
- HOA: 9.00
- Elementary School: Not Available
- Middle School: Not Available
- High School: Not Available
- Listing Office: Kovach & Company Realty Corp.
- MLS ID: RX-10395120
- Year Built: 1958
- Bed: 3
- Total Bath: 3
- Living SqFt: 2,036
- Total SqFt: 2,958
- Garage Spaces:2.00
©2018 Stein Posner does not guarantee the accuracy of square footage, lot size, or other information concerning the condition or features of the property provided by the seller or obtained from public records and other sources and the buyer is advised to independently verify the accuracy of that information. All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by BeachesMLS Inc. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed. Copyright 2017 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All information is for the visitor’s personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties visitor may be interested in purchasing. The data contained herein is copyrighted by RAPB. Any dissemination of this information is in violation of copyright laws and is strictly prohibited. All data, including all measurements and calculations of area, is obtained from various sources and has not been, and will not be, verified by broker or MLS. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.