Summer is right around the corner, and with schools letting out soon, now is the time to start thinking about summer camp programs for your child. Palm Beach County has a wide variety of camps where kids can make the most of the summer months.
Best Summer Camps in Palm Beach County
Whatever your child’s preference, there is sure to be a camp in our local area that is a perfect fit. Below, we present 10 of the many camps available and their respective focus areas, that your child might enjoy:
- Armory Art Center, West Palm Beach. If you have a little artist looking to expand his or her talents this summer, the Summer Art Experience at the Armory Art Center is just the place.
- Children’s Science Explorium, Boca Raton. School may be out, but that doesn’t mean your kids can’t continue to learn. At Sugar Sand Park’s Children’s Science Explorium, children enjoy three unique lessons every day.
- Camp Boca, Boca Raton. Camp Boca has four different locations, each with certified counselors. Here, your child will spend the summer exploring exciting locations throughout Palm Beach County. Needless to say, there is never a dull moment.
- Eco-Adventure Camp, West Palm Beach. At this summer camp, children embrace their inner explorer with activities like archery and orienteering while enjoying wildlife at Okeeheelee Nature Center!
- Gumbo Limbo Environmental Camp, Boca Raton. This camp is perfect for children and teens alike, with hands-on activities that put them right in the middle of nature.
- Junior Marine Biologist Camp, Juno Beach. Your future marine biologist is sure to love this camp at Loggerhead Marinelife Center! Campers learn all about marine life with hands-on activities like snorkeling excursions and lab experiments.
- Junior Zookeepers & Zoo Camp, West Palm Beach. Older animal lovers (ages 11 to 14) will have a blast at the Palm Beach Zoo’s Junior Zookeeper’s camp, while the younger crowd (ages 5 to 10) will enjoy Zoo Camp. Both groups get to experience behind-the-scenes tours and animal encounters, and will leave with memories that will last a lifetime.
- Kravis Center ArtsCamp 2017, West Palm Beach. For kids who love acting, dancing, and even what goes on behind the scenes, ArtsCamp is the perfect place to explore their interests. If your child has experience with stage arts, the Kravis Center also holds more advanced camps, accepted by audition only.
- School of Rock Camp, Delray Beach. Have a kid that loves to rock? Real touring musicians offer lessons at this one-of-a-kind camp in Delray Beach. The camp even ends with a performance at the Crest Theatre where your kid can let his or her skills shine.
- Summer Day Camp, North Palm Beach. What child wouldn’t love to spend the summer exploring beautiful MacArthur Beach State Park? At this camp, kids of all ages develop an appreciation of nature through scientific investigations and exciting excursions.
Making Your Move?
If you’re looking for a home in Palm Beach County, working with a real estate professional who is an expert in both the real estate market and the area is essential. Our team can help you find the perfect home and community for your family’s unique needs. From summer camps to restaurants and everything in between, we know Palm Beach County. Let’s find your new home, together. Give us a call today to get started!